Friday 27 July 2012

Sorry for the absence!


Sincere apologies for those who may have been wondering why I haven't released any posts recently. The answer is that I have been working on launching a new site that will be completely created, managed and updated by myself and this process is taking me much longer than I had first anticipated.

Without giving too much away, I am basically looking to continue delivering what I do best-giving advice to young adults to show them why 'progression is a must' is more than just a motto. Also, I plan on introducing more visual/video aspects to make my blog more engaging etc.

Please bare with me on this, I'm doing this solely to provide my readers with a better experience as I have really appreciated the feedback generated thus far and plan to elevate my blog to a new level.

Anyways, the more I talk about it, the less I can be about it but fingers crossed, I'll be directing you to my brand new site real soon!

- Mr. Adz -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Progression is a Must: the blog. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger